Gain experience in the working environment while improving linguistic skills.
Students offered the opportunity to acquaint themselves with various aspects of Irish life and society, while gaining personal inter-cultural experience.
Students will reside in a caring homestay environment while participating and integrating in a work placement program.
Each program is tailor made designed for each applicant, and a selection of activities can be also arranged by Irish Host Family.
English classes are organised for the first week of the program for 3 hours each morning Monday to Friday, and students can then participate in work placement in the afternoon.
On the second week, students can choose from further english classes and work placement in the afternoon, or simply participate in work placement in the mornings.
Work placement embraces each students requirements including students ongoing studies, or interests, offering indepth knowledge of the working environment.
- Students reside in a caring homestay with a hand selected host family.
- Placements are offered from 2-16 weeks.
- English lessons are offered on week 1 and further classes can be organised on request.
- Each students studies or interests are taken into consideration in regard to work placement.
- Irish host family presents each student with a certificate of completion at the end of stay.
Airport Transfer from Cork or Kerry Airport (Shannon & Dublin can be organised on request)